Would you enjoy working with brilliant colleagues in a highly professional yet fun environment in a company that truly cares for your work-life balance? Do you want to work with Board and C-suite level clients from the leading companies and brands in the Nordics?
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand, and commercialization consultancy and as of June 2022, we are a part of Knowit AB Group. Our aim is to create unique growth opportunities for our customers by combining market and customer insight with creativity, digitalization, and modern marketing technologies. Marketing Clinic operates in the Nordics with a team of 60 colleagues.
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Manager / Senior Manager to our Growth Strategy & Commercial Excellence team.
Our Growth Strategy & Commercial Excellence team partners up with our clients across industries to find growth and ensure competitiveness. Acting as trusted advisors we help our clients to define customized growth paths by identifying underlying drivers of growth and customer value through a combination of human and business understanding. Our key areas of work:
● Purpose, vision, and strategic narrative
● Growth platforms and portfolio strategy
● Commercialization and commercial operations
In more detail, your work will include
● As a (senior) manager you work closely with our clients leading their strategic initiatives, including project management responsibilities such as acting as the main point of contact for the customer’s project team, taking responsibility for the overall project execution and/or defined project streams such as business analysis, stakeholder interviews and facilitation of workshops
● Team management including working with the client management team and with your project team colleagues
● Active role in achieving sales and project targets together with the project and account team, by independently identifying leads, building proposals and managing customer relationships
● Contribute to developing our team’s competence and our offering
Our ideal candidate has
● 5-10 years of relevant work experience, either from strategy or management consulting or industry experience from a leading position in marketing, sales or strategy. Experience in FMCG or retail industry is considered as an advantage.
● Strong business acumen and ability to work creatively with a problem-solving mindset
● Experience of successful project management and customer/stakeholder relationship building
● Strong presentation skills, ability to develop and present findings, recommendations and proposals concisely to our client’s leadership teams
● A master’s degree in a suitable field (Business, Economics and/or Engineering)
● Excellent language skills in English and Finnish
In addition, we appreciate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help others. You are a proactive and result-oriented team player with the ability to build trust.
We offer you
● Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life and where work-life balance is appreciated
● Brilliant team of professionals to work with – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
● Challenging and versatile assignments with the leading companies and brands in the Nordics, with C-level decision makers as customer contacts
● Clarity and support on your own professional growth path. Your responsibility is to unleash your full potential and make it real with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send us your CV at https://careers.marketingclinic.fi/ as soon as possible, but at latest by August 24th.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Taimi Renvall on 11th of August 2022 at 10.00-11.00 or 18th of August 2022 at 13.00-14.00. You can reach her at +358 400 536 869.
If you wish to get to know us better, please visit LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, as well as our website www.marketingclinic.fi.
More information about Knowit Ab, please visit https://www.knowit.eu/about-knowit/