Growth Marketing brings efficiency and focus to marketing
The objective of growth marketing is to maximize marketing return on investment both in the long term and the short term. We combine data-driven, tactical short-term marketing activations that drive sales and long-term commercial optimization streams into a single, productive growth engine.
We generally achieve 30 – 200 % growth in the key objectives during the first six-month trial period.
Typical objectives are:
- Increasing efficiency of new customer acquisition
- Improving the conversion rate of a website or online store
- Building customer lifetime value
Picture 1: We create a growth engine by combining several different fields of marketing.
We work systematically and holistically. We discover growth opportunities and pain points and create a functional team with an agile approach together with the client. This way we ensure continuous growth both in the short term and in the long term.
Picture 2: Growth marketing phases from planning to ongoing optimization.
Plans aim to answer questions such as:
- How does marketing support the business strategy?
- Is marketing organized efficiently?
- Are different marketing areas, especially digital channels, optimized?
- How is marketing technology and data utilized in marketing?
- Are the marketing organization and partners committed to growth?
- Do well-defined metrics guide planning?
- Does the environment and culture encourage ongoing development?
- How are problems solved and prioritized?
Marketing Clinic is an expert in growth marketing, and we know how to create growth also for your company or organization. In case you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us.