Would you like to take an important role in making everyone feel welcomed at MC and making sure everything is running smoothly at our office? Do our values care and dare also describe your way of working?
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy, helping its clients recognize and realize unique growth opportunities by combining human and business understanding with creativity, data and technology. We cover the entire commercial value chain from strategy to market impact.
At the moment, we are growing our team with an enthusiastic Office & HR Coordinator. You will be part of our admin team of four, working closely together with colleagues especially in Finance and HR. The tasks can vary based on your experience and interests, but will include at least the following:
Your tasks will include
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and events at the office
- Conducting supportive HR tasks, e.g. coordinating recruitment interviews and onboarding/offboarding processes, and keeping HR data up to date
- Ordering and handing out work-related equipment and coordinating employee benefits, e.g. mobile phones, subscriptions and lunch vouchers
- Acting as a contact person between Marketing Clinic and the property owner, cleaning company, as well as IT
- Participating in internal communications, e.g. preparing and coordinating presentation materials
- Acting as an active member of our Culture club and coordinating related events and activities
- Planning our new office and assisting in the office move (Dec-Jan)
To succeed in the role, we hope you to have
- A friendly, efficient and “can do” way of working – the position is all about serving internal customers
- Good organizing and prioritizing skills – at times there will be many things happening at the same time
- An eye for detail and beauty – you are the one making sure that our office is appealing for our customers and employees
- The ability to use both English and Finnish in your daily job (fluent written and verbal)
We want to create positive impact and this objective is visible also in the way we work. We know the best results come with smiles and laughter: although we take our work seriously, we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We inspire and help each other and have fun together! Our work is exciting, and we want the excitement to show, allowing us to excite and inspire others as well – whether they are customers or colleagues.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send us your CV and application as soon as possible, but at latest by 31st of July 2021. Please tell us in your application what in this position motivates you, and also include your salary request. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate, and the employment starts in August/September.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chief People Officer Pia Kankaantähti on Tue 29th of June at 9-11 or Fri 23rd of July at 10-12. You can reach her at +358 41 538 3102.
Apply for this job