We can provide you the needed skills from strategy to action, all you need is hunger for growth
Commercial success is like having an orchestra of happy employees playing a song in a common rhythm. An orchestra that everyone wants to hear, no matter how much it costs. An orchestra that understands what to focus on and makes choices which follow the chosen direction. This is what we aim to achieve with our customers.
Commercial success is about making choices and enabling the organization to work according to these choices in the most effective way. It is about ensuring that sales, marketing, product development, business development and leadership work together with a growth focus, clear strategy and effective actions.
Marketing Clinic has been a pioneer in lifting marketing to the top executive level agenda. Now, we want to take the commercial performance of companies to the next level. We want to help Nordic companies, individuals and societies grow. To make this happen, we have developed a new service concept – Growth as a Service.
Growth as a Service is especially designed for companies that have:
- A recognized shortage of commercial resources or skills (e.g. lacking a commercial or marketing director)
- An ambitious growth target
- Challenges in reaching growth targets (e.g. new customer acquisition)
Growth as a Service differs from traditional consulting services:
- We want to be part of your team, not just another advisor delivering one-off projects
- We want be part of your growth path – we deliver results, all the way from strategy to action
- We offer you a wide range of experts whom we can engage as required. You will have one designated contact person, who will ensure that the service fulfills the jointly agreed targets.
- We challenge how you think and what you do and take you to a new level – we will support you as long as you need and scale down our service when you no longer need us
Growth as a Service typically starts with an assessment of your current state. We assess your commercial performance and identify the key development areas for reaching commercial success. After the assessment, we can help you in the required areas. This could include for example clarifying your growth strategy, commercializing offerings, brand development or on-going awareness creation and customer acquisition.
Interested? Contact us and we will tell you more!