Do you want to work with leading companies and brands in the Nordics? Would you enjoy working with brilliant colleagues in a fast-paced environment where your work-life balance is valued? If yes, read on!
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy, helping its clients recognize and realize unique growth opportunities by combining human and business understanding with creativity, data and technology. We cover the entire commercial value chain from strategy to market impact. At the moment, we are aiming to grow our team with an enthusiastic Consultant to learn the latest within performance marketing and help our clients take their marketing activities to the next level.
We are looking for a performance marketing planner to join our team, to take responsibility to develop our dedicated customers’ performance marketing on paid media. The role includes creation of media and channel plans for new and existing customers. You are comfortable with creating plans and executing them independently, but are also able to work alongside a larger team of experts.
In more detail, your tasks will include
- Building campaigns and optimising paid performance channels for our clients
- Creating media plans for new and existing customers, keeping in mind both content and technology
- Discovering actionable insights to achieve better performance
- Actively participating, suggesting improvements, and communicating with the client team
- Participating in internal initiatives to drive Marketing Clinic’s paid performance marketing work
To succeed in the role, we hope you to have
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in common digital advertising platforms, such as Adform and social media platforms. Experience from using Google Ads is a plus.
- Growth hacking and customer centric mindset
- Ability to create actionable insights from data and suggest relevant actions
- Some experience of marketing automation in performance marketing
- Capability to co-work with other competence teams in performance marketing development
- Native Finnish and fluent English. Swedish is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Our offer to you
We offer you the opportunity to join us in our mission to help Nordic companies unleash their full potential in the global market – and unleash your own full potential as well! You’ll get a chance to grow your skills and competences by working in versatile, challenging assignments for the leading companies and brands in the Nordics, together with a brilliant team of professionals. You will become a part of a culture where we care for each other and also about what we do. We dare to think, see and go beyond. We believe in creativity and continuously explore new ways to create a positive impact.
What we offer you:
- Professional and driven colleagues, standing by the MC values Care & Dare
- Inspiring and flexible work environment.
- Individual career paths to support your ambitions and preferences.
- Possibility to learn and grow as a marketing professional, with designated learning paths and cross-marketing training possibilities.
- Other company benefits: Culture & lunch vouchers, phone benefit, possibility to earn bonus based on individual and company performance.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send us your CV and application with a salary request as soon as possible, but at latest by 14.3.2021. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Henri Mattila (firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 714 0343) on Wed 3rd of March at 16:00-17:00 or Fri 5th of March at 09:00-10:00.
If you wish to get to know us better, please visit LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, as well as our website www.marketingclinic.fi.
Apply for this job