As our new Technical Project Manager, we would like you to
- Master complex and demanding projects related to marketing automation and/or web development
- Act as the main point of contact for selected key accounts during implementation and on-going technical development
- Guide the project teams and specialist teams during implementation and delivery
- Proactively develop our internal project management processes
- Ensure we exceed the expectations of our clients’ in everything we do
- Ensure the projects are delivered on time and within high quality standards
As our new Technical Project Manager, you should
- Be a result-oriented individual with a true “get things done” mentality and passion towards marketing technology
- Have a proven track record of successful technical project management and experience from mastering complex projects in the field of our business
- Understand the current state of the marketing technology landscape and have eagerness to learn and familiarise yourself with the trends of this ever-developing field of business
- Be familiar with Agile methodology and capable of producing specification documents. Agile certifications are desirable
- Have experience in handling software development projects is desirable
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and master both Finnish and English
- Probably have also gained academic understanding and graduated with a Bachelor or even Master degree or equivalent. However, we do understand that some are natural born professionals and if you happen to be one of them, we can agree to skip the academic qualifications.
Other vital information:
- The new Technical Project Manager will preferably start during May.
- This is a permanent position located in Helsinki and it is filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
- Please send your application to email@example.com with the job title as the email title.