We want to further strengthen our strategy practice and are now looking for a consultant to join our team. With us you will get to work with the leading companies and brands, on a truly strategic level. Your work will consist e.g. of creating growth strategies and transformational purposes, which in practice requires an analytical mind and solid insight creation capabilities, workshop facilitation skills, crystal clear strategic thinking and the ability to put it into words and visuals. The ability to present your case on business management level will also be key to your success in client engagements.
In addition to growth strategy related projects, you will have the opportunity to work on other areas of strategic management consulting e.g. in developing brand strategies, commercial operations and customer experiences and even in making market impact. Our team is full of fearless and diverse talent, from strategy to technology, marketing, communications, human insight and creativity, creating a unique work environment where you get to challenge your thinking and learn, every day.
As an ideal candidate you should have previous experience from strategy consulting and should be eager to learn more.
In this position, your work will include
- Planning and delivery of client projects, i.e. acting as project manager in smaller assignments and content creator in more complex ones
- Actively participating in sales by identifying opportunities and turning them into projects together with the team
- Taking an active role in offering development, building on client needs and business insights
- Expanding your consulting skills and professional development through client engagements and internal coaching
We expect you to have
- 3+ years of work experience from management consulting
- Experience in successful project management
- Strong presentation skills
- A master’s degree in a suitable field
- Excellent skills in both English and Finnish
- Challenging assignments for the leading companies in Nordics, with C-level decision makers as customer contacts
- A brilliant team of professionals as colleagues – a bunch of people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad services offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with highly competent colleagues
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Punavuori, Helsinki
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com with the headline “Consultant, strategy” latest by Wednesday August 7th.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact Niko Hollender by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also reach him by phone (040 821 5542) on Monday August 5th at 14-16.