The company was founded in 2004 and has its head office in Helsinki. The Swedish market has been identified as a growth priority for Marketing Clinic Group which is why we are looking to expand the team further in order to realize the potential.
This role combines a strong focus on business development together with client management as well as leading and participating in projects as the senior subject matter expert.
The core service areas for this role are growth and business strategy together with brand and marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for generating sales by developing existing clients as well as attracting new ones by active prospecting as well as taking a major role in driving the brand awareness and image of Marketing Clinic via fx social media and customer events.
In projects you will act as the client director and work together with our Senior researcher and analyst as well our Junior consultants and be responsible for the quality of our delivery as well as ensuring project profitability.
The position is located in Stockholm and might require traveling depending on the geographic scope of the different projects.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for an individual with a strong growth and commercial mindset as well as a passion for creating a positive impact for our customers.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience of working in a management consultancy including:
- Expertise within growth and business strategy, brand positioning, brand portfolio strategy, marketing strategy, as well as customer experience development
- A strong track record of sales development and new client acquisition
- Industry experience from:
- B2B sector (manufacturing industry and professional services)
- B2C services (fx banking, insurance)
- B2C consumer goods (within and outside FMCG)
- A strong network in the above mentioned industries and among potential clients
- Proven experience of working towards top management as a trusted advisor
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to run engaging workshops
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English, Finnish considered a plus
For more information please contact
Send your application with CV and your reasons why you are perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31st 2019. We will conduct interviews continually and will move fast when we find the right person – the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can meet!