Marketing Clinic is a leading Nordic strategy and marketing organization. We are result- and fact-focused strategy and marketing professionals who enjoy challenging the status quo to make growth happen.
Our source of inspiration is the end-customer — that’s where the growth comes from. In the rapidly changing world of today, we inspire businesses, services and brands to create a positive impact on people’s everyday lives.
We do this by combining strategy, technology, human insight and creativity — and we’re driven by our DNA of fact-based decision-making, real-time action and the end-customer at the heart of everything. We cover the entire modern commercial value chain, from strategy to execution.
Together with our customers, we uncover the possible and turn it into a positive impact. With an understanding of what global competition requires, we’ve embarked on a joint journey to create long-lasting competitive advantage.
Our clients keep us busy, and we are therefore looking for a marketing manager to take Marketing Clinic’s marketing and demand creation to the next level and drive marketing strategy build-up, planning and execution in all locations (i.e. the Nordic capitals).
Our ideal candidate is an analytical, result-oriented marketing professional with experience in business-driven B2B marketing. You should be determined and eager to develop your skills. We appreciate a proactive, open-minded can-do attitude, and the ability to work independently, but also in cooperation with our management and sales.
We offer you a unique chance to make a mark and do your part in building the future success of Marketing Clinic. In our growing, dynamic and modern work environment you will have more than 100 great colleagues. On our team of marketing professionals, you are guaranteed to develop your skills in marketing — from strategy to execution.
You should meet the requirements mentioned below, but we also have a great offer for you.
As our new Marketing Manager and Communications Consultant, we would like you…
- To have a background or education in marketing/communications
- To have 2–5 years of experience in marketing and brand management, especially B2B
- To be fluent in business English
- To be detail oriented in planning and execution
- To not be afraid of numbers and even enjoy analytics and performance measurement
- To be self-confident, but have the will to work in a team
We would be happy if you also…
- Have experience in interacting with sales representatives
- Are a natural multitasker who can handle multiple projects at once
- Are naturally curious, as we all have a passion for learning
- Are familiar with or open to learning about modern marketing tools
- Are fearless, have a persistent attitude and would be willing to expand your responsibilities to demand creation, employer branding and brand building
- Have any skills/experience in photography, graphic design and/or copywriting
You might be a perfect fit even if you are shy of a certain trait or skill. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is ready and willing to face any new challenge as part of our team of creative professionals.
What we offer:
- A great work environment — just check out our Instagram
- A team of friendly and helpful colleagues
- The chance to work for amazing brands
- An opportunity to grow your skills
- A fantastic office in a good location
Other vital information:
- The new Marketing Manager and Communications Consultant should preferably be able to start work in either May or August 2018.
- This is a permanent position located in Helsinki, and it will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject field. This is the best place to make growth happen and reinvent marketing! Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply now!
The application deadline is 31st May 2018. If we find the right applicant earlier, we may fill the position sooner.