Together with your team of MA and content experts, you will get the chance to create impact by helping leading brands in the Nordics build customer journeys that create engagement, drive sales conversions and help meet their business goals. You will be in a customer-facing role, which requires the ability to understand client needs and build automation roadmaps and execution plans to meet your customers’ goals.
In this position, your work will include:
- Helping customers understand where MA can improve their sales activities by reviewing existing marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle and implementing MA platforms for business success.
- Leading customer workshops to create MA development and implementation roadmaps
- Developing the operations on the customer’s side to ensure all marketing technology platforms communicate with each other, e.g. CRM systems, websites, landing pages, and marketing automation tools
- Owning MA omnichannel execution from end to end: from identifying campaign KPIs and benchmarks, managing the daily set-up of email campaigns and implementing lead scoring and customer nurturing campaigns to tracking and reporting on campaign performance and optimizing activities accordingly
We expect you to have:
- A clear understanding of the concepts of marketing automation, from lead qualifications and scoring models to nurturing concepts, etc.
- Consultation experience and the ability to lead large accounts 7+ years of relevant working experience with at least 4 years of experience working in marketing automation
- Experience and certifications of working with Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo or similar enterprise-level tools
- Technical understanding of marketing tools, data pipeline, technical landscape and data flow, basics in HTML is considered an asset
- Eagerness to try and learn new things and a can-do attitude
- Sales experience is big plus
We offer you the opportunity to join us on our mission to help Nordic companies unleash their full potential in the global market – and unleash your own full potential as well! You’ll get a chance to grow your skills and competences from strategy development to omnichannel digital marketing and analytics by working on versatile, challenging assignments for leading companies and brands in the Nordics. You will get to work together with a brilliant team of professionals and become a part of a culture where we care for each other, and also for what we do. We dare to dream and think big, and have the ambition to raise the bar in everything we do.
Sounds like your dream job?
We are looking forward to hearing from you! To apply, send your CV and application with a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Marketing Automation Manager” as soon as possible, but at latest 16th of February.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Shipra Thakur at +358 40 873 9446 on Tuesday 28th of Jan at 15-16.30 or Friday 7th of Feb at 14-15.30.
Working hours: Full-time
Employment period: Permanent
Location: Punavuori, Helsinki
Salary: According to agreement