Who are we at Marketing Clinic?
Marketing Clinic is one of the leading Nordic Strategy and marketing consultancies with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Copenhagen and more than 100 employees. We are growing fast in the Swedish market and are looking for more people to join our team.
Our purpose is to inspire businesses, services and brands to create a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We help our clients to identify and realize growth opportunities. We have a strong belief in fact based customer insights as the foundation of strategy and in challenging the status quo and daring to prioritize and focus. An important key to success is also to involve and engage the key stakeholders in our clients’ organization in the process.
Examples of some of our service areas include: Insight and foresight, Commercial and brand strategy, Customer experience and Retail and category management. Find out more about our services here.
We want to create positive impact. That objective is visible also in the way we work. These statements describe the very core of our culture:
- We take our work seriously, without taking ourselves too seriously.
- We work in teams because we are stronger together.
- We don’t rush into conclusions — we believe in developing a deeper understanding.
- We want to inspire at every encounter.
- We believe excitement is contagious.
- At MC, I can be me.
What does the role entail?
You will be part of different project teams, led by a senior consultant. You will have a variety of tasks from assisting in developing client offers, analyzing data, developing presentations and reports, performing desk research, preparing and participating in workshops, to participating in interviews and focus groups.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries, such as Food and Grocery, Consumer goods, Construction, Finance and Retail which will allow you to develop broad experience and competencies.
Who are you?
You have recently completed your university studies in the field of Economics and have excellent skills in the Swedish and English languages, written and spoken. Any relevant work experience during your studies is a plus.
You are analytical and have experience in working with Excel at an advanced level, handling large amounts of data, identifying patterns and developing insights. You are also able to translate the analysis into professionally looking and pedagogic PowerPoint presentations. Any skills in statistics and using software like SPSS and PowerPivot are a bonus.
As a person you are an extrovert with a lot of energy and humor. You like to work in a team and is very self-going. Delivering quality results with attention to detail is important to you and you are good at planning and structuring your work.
What we offer:
- A diverse and fun job that offers development opportunities at one of the most successful consultancies in the Nordics in an international environment
- The possibility to work with some of the leading brands in the Nordics
- An opportunity to develop towards increased responsibility
- A positive company culture where we inspire and help each other and have fun together
- An office just next to Hötorget with an amazing view