As a data driven marketing consultant, you will develop ongoing marketing activities in paid channels mainly in programmatic and other display channels. You will also provide data-driven marketing consultation in various cases for utilising of data, channels, creatives to perform better on customer journey and build efficiency though marketing automation and AI.
In this position, your responsibilities will include
- Being a driving force in our media team, projects and on-going client projects, ensuring that output is the very best it can be
- Being actively involved in all stages of client projects from sales, planning, campaign execution, creative work, analyzing marketing performance and creating insights
- Developing our programmatic approach and utilizing data, tools and omni-channel approach
We expect you to have
- 3+ years of experience in programmatic, paid social media and other display advertising
- A strong understanding of utilizing DMP and other marketing technologies
- A proactive and consultative approach towards developing data-driven marketing
- An analytic, strategic and creative mindset
- Hunger to develop your own skillset and our clients
- The opportunity to work with leading brands in the Nordics
- The chance to develop your skills and competences, from strategy development to omni-channel digital marketing and analytics
- The opportunity to work with the best team of professionals – we inspire and help each other and have fun together
- A modern office environment in Punavuori, with 80+ colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Starting date: August-September 2019
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: According to agreement
To apply, send your CV and application to email@example.com with the headline “Consultant data-driven marketing”.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Henri Mattila firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will be filled immediately once the right candidate has been chosen.