We are currently looking for an Advisor for our Always-on marketing and sales services. Our ideal candidate is a digital marketing strategist with a strong commercial mindset. You are experienced in leading customer relationships and developing marketing on the corporate level in both B2B and B2C environments. We expect you to be able to combine creativity with strategic thinking and commercial understanding. You have been working in an agency and/or advisory services and are experienced in presenting your case to C-level customers.
In this position, your work will include
- Leading the account development and assignments relating to digital marketing, digital services, data, and technology
- Actively identifying sales opportunities and turning them into projects together with the whole Marketing Clinic team
- Leading the planning and delivery of client projects
- Acting as client lead to named clients
- In addition to Always-on marketing and sales projects, you will have the opportunity to work on other areas of our consulting business e.g. developing growth strategies, commercial operations, brand strategies, and customer experiences
We expect you to have
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. Your deep, inspired, insightful understanding may be based on several years of digitalizing brands and/or consulting on a strategic level.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies
- Experience of successful project management and customer relationship building
- The ability to discuss both in the language of brands and business consulting
- Human-centric leadership and coaching skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help others
- A master’s degree in a suitable field
- Excellent skills in both English and Finnish
- Challenging assignments for the leading companies and brands in the Nordics, with C-level decision-makers as customer contacts
- A brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- An organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life and where work-life balance is appreciated
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with the highly competent colleagues
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Punavuori, Helsinki
- We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send your CV and application, including your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Advisor, Digital Marketing” latest by February 17th.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Antti Moilanen, Vice President, on Thursday, February 6th between 15-16 or Monday, February 10th between 15-17. You can reach him at +358 50 438 6017